Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Wants

Ok so maybe its more like 'Monthly Wants', but these are all the things on my wish-list currently. I had bookmarked these items  over several weeks, and one of them happens to be sold out now. :( 

A girl can still wish right?
 
A] Alexander Wang;   B] Topshop;    C] Topshop
A] Alexander Wang suede tote in all its haphazard, strappy glory.

B] Topshop multi straw cross-body bag: the contrast between the leather and straw makes this a winner.

C] Topshop contrast stitch satchel: an alternative to and all black sling bag...totally digging the tribal feel.


D] Best Behavior;   E] Warehouse;   F] 1971 Reiss
D] Best Behavior voodoo print shift dress: this print is crazy! I like that they have taken the skull out of the punk context, and have incorporated it with vivid foliage. And is it just me, or is the skull motif popping up everywhere?

E] Warehouse color block dress: I love the easy elegance of this dress, and I think its incredibly versatile. I also like that the color blocking isn't clashing.

F] 1971 Reiss panelled leather dress: A statement dress for sure! I love that its tough and sexy at the same time.


G] Asos;    H] Asos;    I] Mango
G] ASOS floral tunic: An effortless beauty; I like the placket and layered hem detail.

H] Asos Lace-up detail jeans: this has sold out... its a fresh take on the basic black skinny, and the fabric also looks comfortable. I love how the lace-up detail curves around the leg. I am really sad I missed this one.

I] Mango Iris skirt: After failing to find the perfect button down skirt last summer, this one fits the bill! Predictably, I am drawn to the contrasting print and colors! I'm actually pleasantly surprised that this is a Mango skirt. I have never seen the brand as risk taker, and this isn't the most commercial piece. 


J] Asos;   K]   Topshop;   L]   Topshop
J] Asos hollow cube pendant necklace: I love geometry, and the unique simplicity of the pendant.

K] Topshop Skye lace-up wedges: I have to admit I already own something similar, but these are supremely covet-able.

L] Topshop strawberry on thong necklace: I like that its an abstract black strawberry, making it versatile ( I can't see myself getting bored of it). Love the Gothic feel of the necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment